late night chats with friends remind me of uni days. Where i'd log onto the internet with my laopok laptop and chat with friends into the wee hours of the morning, as I try to weave words into sentences that sound intellectual enough to submit as my assignment/essay. I wish i kept copies of my assignments. Some of them disappeared when my laopok laptop crashed time and again on me. Especially those which i wrote during the later parts of my uni days. The one I really want to find is the one I wrote about The God of Islam and Christianity. I remember it went along the lines of questioning if it is the same God, and the difference in perspective.
its almost 12.30am now, but the silence of the night is really peaceful.
I'm tired no doubt.
But its surreal.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment