Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not even the fly can dampen my mood

Today's the last day of my course.

I'm gonna miss relaxing without thinking about all the 3 upcoming camps. (sigh..i even went back to office last night to clear some work)

I'm gonna miss the nice long bus rides. I really love long bus rides. When i was still in uni, I'd take an hr + bus ride from my home all the way to Kent Ridge Terminal. I always loved being plugged into my music and watching the world pass me by. The different people at the different stops, the changes in the landscape, the interesting behaviour u observe of unaware pedestrians. :) My 3 day course is at Buona Vista, and I have a direct bus there all the way from my home.

I'm gonna miss grabbing some nice breakfast as fuel for the day. Today i got myself yet another cup of soyabean milk and a packet of biscuits (the old-school type. heh. I miss those biscuits in those huge metal tins that u can choose from and order the amount u want in grams. I got the "pig's ear" one... if u know which one I'm referring to)

There's a fly in my soya bean milk. But since i'm in such a good mood, I shall just let it swim in it. and just try not to swallow it. :)

This morning I smiled at an old uncle taking a morning jog.

And greeted the security guard, and had a short exchange with him. :)

I'm feeling happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah see.. being away from work can really do wonders to our mood huh! :) Glad you are at peace.

The Recreation Corner said...

In love izit? =p

With Jesus I meant... hee hee