Monday, September 3, 2007

An angel on Sunday

Sunday morning.

I walked past these 2 little Caucasian children with their domestic helper. the younger one was a boy, probably aged between 1-2 years, while his sister was abt 4 yrs. Being a typical Singaporean, that was what i did. Walked past them without acknowledging their presence.

But as I walked past the boy, i heard a gurgling sound, like as if he was trying to say "hi", and when i looked down at him, he was looking up. grinning at me. A beautiful angel he was. Golden tufts of hair on his head. a wide smile and sparking light blue eyes.

That really made my day. :)

1 comment:

Edmond said...

Hey hey! You went for YEP leader's and faci training too? Your's was a different service provider. I went with Blossom. I met Tiffany, working at ITE dover. And ah, I like Xin Yao too...and chinese drama! Which country are U going? I'm leading a team to Myanmar this Dec.