Sunday, September 30, 2007

ministered by children

I didn't want to go to church this morning. I woke up at 9.30am... and tried to convince myself (and God) that I was too tired to get out of bed to worship Him at church... but of coz.... the Holy Spirit is greater than my own desire, so I got up, got changed and went down for the 11.30am service at Wesley.

And i was blessed.

This Sunday was Children Ministry Sunday...so the children were leading the worship service. We learnt the actions to the song "Alpha and Omega", and their joyous singing and cheerful clapping stirred in me a sense of praise and thanksgiving. I couldn't stop smiling at their innocent and explicit expression of their faith. Maybe that was why Jesus said that we should come to Him like little children.

Worshipping God through music has always been the main expression of my faith to Him. It is also the means through which I am ministered by God.

And today, I learnt that everything we do, everything we can do, everything we are to do...is by the grace of God.

No comments: