(here's a photo collage of my prettiest visitor for the day. No offence to DJ, Angie and Leyi. :) Heh. afterall, she seems oblivious to all the photo-taking. I love taking pictures of children. Their facial expressions are so natural.) yday I was blessed to have DJ come down to have lunch with me (with presents and free ice cream. :) ) and Angie & Andrea who dropped by during tea time with a chicken pie, and dinner with Leyi at Marina.
While waiting for Leyi to come, it so happened that VJChoir was caroling at Marina Square and I stood there listening to the songs they rendered. So familiar, yet so different. The girls decked in our white choir gowns, the guys in their dashing black suits and red ties. The singing and harmonising excellently done (just that mikes should never be used for choral singing). sense of dejavu. I miss singing on stage.
leaving you with my personal fav. Not very well taken. But she was laughing away trying to stick the heart-shaped sticker on her face. :)
1 comment:
no offence taken. afterall, she's pretty cos of my genes right? *cough cough gag gag* hahaha...
that's ALOT of photos shir. somebody really went trigger happy :) glad andrea was good photography practice!
Post a Comment