
Yday i had dinner with my friends at Carl's Junior. Tis was my first time there and as like any true blue Carl's Junior firsttimer, I've JUST gotta take a picture...
Anyway, I had wanted to write a long article on the issue of Big Brother, of how it may be possible that teachers who teach tuition more than 6 hrs may be caught if they taught more than that, of how hawkers who pay less taxes than they should could actually be caught... One of my friends commented, "If they want to get you, they can get you one lar." Makes me think why it is that I can't put up my friends' picture here because I sure don't want them to get into any trouble, considering that I have a silent voyeur, or more here. Makes me remember George Orwell's 1984. (which was one of my lit texts when i was doing lit in uni. I loved the book a lot, and all the implications that came with it)
Freaky isn't it?
But oh well. I believe in being accountable for what i write, and being genuine and sincere in things I express, be it here or anywhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment