Friday, April 13, 2007

Advanced Sign Language 2

Yesterday was the 1st class of the last lap of my sign language course.

How long has it been? Almost 2 years I think, since I started Basic Sign language 1, then onto BS2, then BS3, IS1, IS2 and AS1.... and now this is the last section. And yday was the 1st out of my last 6 classes before I'd graduate from SADeaf's Sign Lang course. (If I pass my exam, that is. ) I think i'd miss it a lot. I'd miss having to attend the classes every thursday evening. I'd miss walking into the building and signing to my classmates. I'd miss trying to comprehend what my instructor is "saying". I'd miss learning all the new words and marveling at the beauty of the language.

I've always enjoyed EVERY single sign language class...no matter how tired I may be after work. At the end of the class at 10pm, there'd be a sense of euphoria, the feeling that i've learnt something new, a sense of wonderment.

We had a new instructor yday. New face, new experiences.

I'm already looking forward to next thursday... and yet, I don't want it to end.


No comments: