Thursday, October 25, 2007

little children

I live among a community of expats. Besides the usual Caucasians, there's quite a huge makeup of Korean expat families in our estate. And I've got to say, the korean kids are really too adorable! Sometimes when I am walking back home, you'd see the little boys with long hair (well..not exactly LONG hair..but longer than normal boys' hair...) running around, riding their bicycles, carrying their tennis racket up to the court, kicking a ball, chattering and laughing away in their native tongue.

Sometimes I'd see the caucasian children lying on a towel in the playground, doing basically nothing but lying there and making lots of noise.

There's this Eurasian girl who lives in my block. The other day she and her domestic helper was in the lift when it opened on the 1st floor. "Open Sesame" she yelled. And when she got off at the 2nd floor, she stepped out of the lift, looked back at me and yelled "Close Sesame!"... haha. Too cute.

She must have just watched Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

No comments: