Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Addicted to Facebook

www.facebook.com

yesyes, i know its the latest craze worldwide now. Even my sister in Aust is telling me about reports and news about the site.

I recently joined facebook, and I'm addicted to it coz I realised that I could find friends all the way from primary school, and its really amazing knowing what they're up to now. I have classmates who're already married, or are in grad school now. And its quite fascinating.

anyway, if u're on facebook, add me! :)

If you're not... get in with the times man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it like friendster? mayne's been bugging me to get on facebook and i've been persistently resistent till now.

and you've got to bite people right? or do they bite you? or poke you? argh!

- Angie

Anonymous said...

Can't find you in facebook leh.

What's your surname?

- Nut