The other day my colleagues and I were at Pet’s Safari after a rather satisfying lunch at Eastpoint. We spent quite a substantial amount of time ogling at the pets there. Did I ever mention that my all-time favourite breed of dog is undoubtedly the Golden Retriever? I think they are the most beautiful breed of dog ever. I remember once during a road trip in Downunder when we stopped over for petrol, there were 2 beautiful GR's in the garden next to the kiosk. Everytime I threw a branch, both of them would go fetch the stick back. They were so friendly and full of energy. GR's are definitely extroverts. :) Ever since young, my dream was to live in a studio apartment, just me and my retriever.
1 comment:
but dun forget that u have to pick up their large pool of poop after them... :P
Post a Comment