i woke up at about 4am. tossed and turned in bed, thousand and one thoughts swarming in my mind.
things i need to do, things i have to do, things i have yet to do, tell this person this, tell that person that, call this person, call that person, arrange this, arrange that, and all hinging on the what-if.
so i got up, turned on the lights, and started penning a to-do list into my notebook.
it looks better organised. at least i can tackle things one at a time.
i wish the what-if can become an absolute soon. i don't think i can take all these mentally.
but if it becomes a positive absolute, i think the stress would only increase.
and i am really quite tired.
I need to attend a meeting at 10am, and run out of that meeting into another at 11am. I gotta handle all the nitty-gritties of inane things that honestly, i really dun give a damn. and it sux when colleagues don't even co-operate. I called a certain teacher countless times yday after he did not return or respond to ANY of my emails, and still no response. So God knows if he'd turn up for the meeting. I had to call another teacher yday after she failed to respond to my emails, and the note for her to call me back asking her if she has gotten my emails and if she's coming for the meeting.
she has the guts to say she did receive my emails, and "it shouldn't be a problem" coming for the meeting.
honestly, replying emails is basic courtesy. I don't care if u're some big shot who's appeared in magazines and tv shows, and is oh-so-busy saving the world.
okie. i'm just irritated. do they think they're the only busy ones around?!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's corporate life for you.
Oooh! I so can't stand the "it shouldn't be a problem" types! Can't they just let their "yes" be "yes" and "no" be "no"???
I could feel your frustration just reading about that 'type'.
Take care gal.
i hope there won't be any trouble working with them during camp but frm the looks of it, i reckon its wishful thinking on my part.
Oops, I am guilty about replying emails coz sometimes I missed the deadline of replying. So maybe give her benefit of doubt that she glimpsed through the emails but it slipped off her mind to reply ;)
I know students will be a good test for my patience, and I guess these temporary 'alliances' you meet will the one to test yours...
@ Angie: Let's just hope they are the good ones but just less organized...
Post a Comment