Thursday, March 20, 2008

too busy for farewell

i've been staying back late for 3 consecutive nights. Haven't had dinner at home, grabbing some bread/apple strudel at the school's canteen. I know that pre-camp period is always my most busy period of the term for me, but this has been amplified 3 times more, coz of the NCT grad preparation as well as the upcoming YEP trip.

I feel really tired, but satisfied when I think back of what i can accomplish in such a short rushed week.

I thank all my colleagues who've really lent a hand as every bit of help has helped lightened my load. To Angie, for helping me out with the BLAZE participants so that I don't have to be at 2 places at 1 time. To YF, for helping me type in the details from the indemnity forms to the template. To Kim, for staying back late with me.

I somehow think that there's somethings i haven't settled. Need to sit down and think thru the process.

I need to also sit down and type out the whole in and out of the workings of BLAZE Camp for handover. I realised how terribly disorganised I am. All things regarding blaze, i actually just do it based on memory and experience. I don't even have a process guide. I need to sit down and file all the relevant documents and forms properly for the next person to 接手 as well.

and all these before i leave for yunnan. i have camp frm 24-26 march..leaving for yunnnan 27 march morning, returning 10 april night. gotta go back to work on 11 april for handover, and 14 april again. I feel a bit pressurised by the exteme tight deadline. Em said that this wld be gd for me...so i won't have free time to think and whine. haha.

anyway, today's like my last day seeing my colleagues. I didn't even have time to say good bye properly. In fact, besides 7 of my colleagues whom I've told that I'm leaving, i don't think anyone else knows ...

I can't bring myself to tell others that I'm leaving. I'd miss all of them. yes, even those i don't like that much. because everyone has contributed to my experience here at I T E. I know i'd start tearing when I say gd bye to Mr O K S, because he's such a gentle soul, yet funny in his own subtle way.

I'd prob sit down and reflect on my days at I T E soon.

It had been a great journey. truly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will miss you too, partner. but new challenges bring new experiences. i'm sure u'll love it all the same :)