Monday, March 10, 2008

NHG Family Day 2008

every year, NHG would organise a Family Day. Last year it was held at Sentosa. This year, it was held at Downtown East.



My parents and I went down to join in the fun. The first thing we went to at the Escape Theme Park was the Haunted House, which was really quite freaky. and then we rode on the mini ferris wheel (which i think is meant for kids and their parents). The three of us squeezed into the little cabin. :) Then my dad and I rode on the family coster (smaller version of the roller-coster), which was a really short thrill ride. Because I wanted to go go-carting, we queued for about 2 hrs before we had our turn at the circuit. It was really quite fun. :)



we sat around watching the performances, ate free popcorn. Took a look at Wild Wild Wet and enjoyed some waffles.



all in all, it was a nice way to spend some time together as a family. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

sounds like fun. glad dad could make it too :) wish i was there-- heee :)