Tuesday, January 22, 2008

rising in ranks

i find it all quite amusing.

I started out as a student development officer.

This year, my name is in the main timetable, coz I'm in charge of liasing with certain external vendors for one class. I've got colleagues asking me, no wait, congratulating me on accepting my new "teaching" assignment. Or some colleagues would see me walking along the corridors of the classroom and ask me, "You're teaching?"

today I find myself having to relief a colleague on mc. Of coz, i don't mind it at all, especially since i'm prob the freest person in the dept. And I kinda enjoy talking crap with the kids and doing fun things like letting them watch "Take the Lead".... not to mention being suan by them coz i took quite a while trying to set up the system. :)

I was joking with Angie that soon I'm gonna become a full-fledged teacher the way things are progressing.

but i still like being a student development officer. nice fanciful title. hee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so being in front of a class isn't that bad lah, was it?

tsl said...

yes it was lor. I was sitting down at the desk most of the time... haha.

Joel said...

might I suggest keeping 1 dvd at work as a backup in case this occurs again? so you won't have to panic and try to download incomplete tv shows.

Anonymous said...

you can make it one! i see you with the kids at blaze get along so pally. being in front is much the same n i'm not bluffing! hee.