Basically, yesterday was our very last Sign Language class. On one hand, i feel rather sad, because this is the end of one phase of my life. One which I've committed myself to. My sign language journey has been filled with lots of laughter and fun, and I've made quite a few friends during the courses. On the other hand, there's this feeling of satisfaction that finally i've accomplished something, not for any other reason than "because I want to".
It feels good. In this year alone, i've gotten 3 certs. 1 in Microsoft Excel Advanced. 1 that qualifies me to be an instructor in Leadership Development. and now, my advanced Sign language cert. Of course, paper qualifications don't mean much..but its the fact that I have accomplished all these makes me feel very very proud of myself. I know I can push myself further. That i can accomplish more.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Happy = Attached?
Yday my colleague asked me if i have a bf. "No, why?" I asked her.
Apparently, another colleague asked her if I am currently attached, and that colleague sort of insisted that i MUST be attached .... reason being, I've been in a good mood lately. ( which I must admit, I have been in a rather good mood of sorts lately. Singing, humming, and generally just feeling sunshiny. :) )
Anyway, there's something wrong with her theory.
Firstly, me being in a good mood means I must be attached????
Secondly, does one need to be attached to be happy???
sheesh.. u mean if i'm single i must be moody, depressed, upset, etcetcetc?no lor.

No comments:
Post a Comment