Friday, April 11, 2008

Post Yep Thoughts


the trip was rather eventful. Most of the time it was conflict management. Other times, it was about tolerance and patience. It was a balance between a friend and a leader. Of trust and honesty.

I realised that relationships are really one of the most tricky things.

But out of this experience, I've made new friends. I've realised the satisfaction and enjoyment of sitting down with a student and just hearing him/her out, hearing him/her share a certain part of his/her life with me.

There were certain memories I've taken home that will stay with me for a long time to come.

"crazy idiots", that's what I call the gang of students I hang out with most of the time.

and I'm grateful for their presence and support throughout the camp.

for treating me like a friend, and respecting me like a staff.

No comments: