today we started classes.
well, not classes per se, since it is still orientation. it was more of introduction to DTS and of one another. A lot of hanging around, chatting, fellowshipping, getting to know people.
Got to meet the rest of the class. There's 22 of us. There'd be 23 on Monday.
If you know me, small talk is really not my sort of thing. But I'm trying. Trying to make friends, to share more, to get to know people.
Things Roy share more or less puts me at ease. At least I know that what i'm thinking isn't a solo thing.
It is sort of comforting to know that there's a team of staff praying for us.
I don't really know how else to articulate my experience here.
prob more on the other blog. haha
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment