Friday, April 11, 2008

back from YEP Yunnan

just touched down last night after a 3-hr delayed flight.

The trip was amazing. There were definitely ups and downs, conflicts and things which pissed me off big time. Some things happened which I may have to report to higher authorities.

But overall, I felt it was a good trip. It definitely could be much better.

I believe the leaders determines a lot of the direction and mood and outcome of a YEP trip.

I've made friends with some of the students, and I truly appreciate their presence and support during the trip.

Photos and details up later.

Now i need to shower and go to work. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay -- u survived and overcame the sanitary conditions and your big backpack! Glad to hear u had a good time!! Catch up w you soon :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!!