Sunday, February 3, 2008

packing the room

In view of CNY just round the corner, I decided to pack and clean up my room.

It was a long ardous process which required me to move things around, throw stuff away, open up boxes to stuff things in, clean years of dust away, etc etc etc.

But it was fun in a way.

I found money stashed away for reasons I can't remember what, but it made me $171 richer! I found cards from secondary school days. Primary school songsheets used during Mass time. Photos from camps. Negatives from trips. Cassette tapes from secondary school.

Packing up my room is like a trip back memory lane.

I realised how many CDs I own. How many books I have. How many cards I've stashed away.

Bit and pieces that made/make up my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed yr trip down memory lane?

$171!!! i could've helped you clean yr room!

Charles Sng said...

I haven't done my spring cleaning....I think it might take a few week to clear my mess here.....:O

...maybe I will do it after CNY... :P