Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my sis and i checked it out yesterday. my sister was the one who found out where it is located. she was the one who made the call to make an appointment for someone to meet us. honestly, if she wasn't around, i really wouldn't be proactive in finding out more. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet the person-in-charge and hear what he had to share.

I really hate thinking about making decisions.

I like things to well ... fit into places naturally, on their own.

I am questioning my intentions, reviewing my goals, reflecting on my journey, second-guessing about the future ... so much so that I don't even want to think about it anymore.

But i can't, the deadline is drawing nearer.

I wish I can have more day offs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I hate making decisions. And having the courage to see through them. Fearful I guess. Afraid to step out of my comfort zone. Afraid to make mistakes. But remember, we are at an age where we CAN make mistakes. We are still young. If not now, then when? I am really glad your sister was there for you. But the journey is yours. And nobody can tell you how to walk it. Pray and you'll know.

Anonymous said...

"Help me to remember Lord that nothing's going to happen today that You and I can't handle together"

This is printed on the cup in the office. And I hope these words could reach out to you :)

Miss C, I guess anyone can make mistakes regardless of their age, what matters most is not to repeat the same mistakes :) And I hope I don't repeat mine this Sat :p

tsl said...

wat are u gonna do this sat?

Anonymous said...

so wat was this decision u talking abt?