Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Fan of "Pearls before Swine"


My shipment from Amazon has arrived! (thanks C C for helping to order and deliver my books!)

I used to faithfully read "Baby Blues", until i chanced upon the comic "Pearls Before Swine". (http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/). It's subtlely witty, its either you get it, or you don't. And I like such humor. The sort that would leave me smiling at the cleverness of it, and dying to share it with someone who can appreciate such humor too.

I brought the one Joel gave me to Yunnan, and it really helped me to end the day on a light note

I managed to find another one at Borders the other day as well, one which i've read and sent to a friend in the US.

Its been rather difficult finding Pearls comics at the bookstores, and even if there were, there'd be only 1 or 2 copies and they are hardly in tiptop condition.

so I thot, what the heck, since my friend was gonna courier my "No Bake Cookies" book from Amazon, i might as well courier all the Pearls comics over as well. :)

and so now, I'm one proud owner of the whole (almost) series of Pearls Before Swine comics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love calvin and hobbes!!! =D

hahah i wld always burst out laughing at the bookstore when i flip thru them.. den ppl wld stare at me =X