as the year draws to a close, you'd start to see more reflective and melancholic posts here as I think about 2007.
2007.
There's so much I want to write about, so much that happened.
And yet, I don't know how to put it in words.
How has this year been?
tough.
or should I be more positive and say...
challenging.
I had set a list of resolutions (or rather, areas to work on) for 2007 at the start of the year. All geared up and rearing to go. All ready for change. To change.
and changed it did.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wah so dramatic. Share leh!
hello shirleen.
I just wanted to drop you a note to say I still enjoy reading your blog from time to time, and hope you're doing fine.
Here's my blog address, I hope as far as possible it remains private. You don't have to visit if you don't want to though, haha.
I have learnt and experienced things in the past few months in TBC, and it occured to me that my attitude was nothing to be proud of as your 'mentee' in TSBC. I want to learn how to love and be concern for fellow Christians as brothers and sisters in Christ right now. :)
Regards, and have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment